Authors may submit lesson plans at any time and on any topic to Teaching Media Quarterly through the "Submit Lesson Plan" tab. In addition, authors can submit lesson plans for special issues on topics outlined under "Upcoming Special Issues" that are detailed below.
All submissions must include:
- Overview (word limit: 500 words)
- Comprehensive rationale using accessible language. Explain the purpose of the assignment(s), define key terms, and situate in relevant literature. (word limit: 500)
- General timeline
- Detailed lesson plan and assignment instructions
- Teaching materials which may include handouts, rubrics, discussion prompts, viewing guides, etc.
- Complete bibliography of readings, links, and/or media examples