LeadershipThe leadership section of INNOVATIONS provides a venue to address any aspect of leadership that seeks to support innovation within the profession of pharmacy. Submissions may focus on how leadership is being practiced in pharmacy or how it is developed within our profession. Article types that will be considered include, but are not limited to:
• Editorials on areas where leadership is needed in the profession and issues impacting leadership.
• Review papers that consolidate and describe techniques or tools that support the work of leaders in the profession.
• Concept papers that present a vision of the manner in which pharmacists can further meet the needs of patients and other health care practitioners in defined practice settings.
• Case studies describing and analyzing the application of models of leadership or leadership strategies.
• Research evaluating programs to develop leadership skills and a commitment to leading change in students, residents, staff and/or practitioners.
• Any other unique way to share their ideas, discoveries and experiences around leadership.
To learn more about papers of interest and our review criteria, we invite you to read our Invitation.
Leadership: Three Key Employee-Centered Elements with Case Studies - Editor's Commentary
Experience and Outcomes of a Pharmaceutical Care Leadership Residency Program
Kassandra M. Bartelme, Andrew Bzowyckyj, Janice Frueh, Marilyn Speedie, Gerald Jacobson, and Todd D. Sorenson
Case Study: Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating a One-Day Leadership Conference to Foster Women's Leadership in Healthcare
Kerry K. Fierke and Margarette L. Kading
Perceived Impact of a Longitudinal Leadership Program for All Pharmacy Students
Jane R. Mort, Joe D. Strain, David L. Helgeland, and Teresa M. Seefeldt