About the Journal
Inspiring Inquiry and Improvement in Pharmacy Practice, Education, and Policy
A quarterly publication featuring case studies, clinical experiences, commentaries, idea papers, original research, and review articles that focus on the leading edge, novel ideas for improving, modernizing, and advancing pharmacy practice, education, and policy. INNOVATIONS in pharmacy.
See the Submission Policies for further information on the journal.
INNOVATIONS in pharmacy is an academic, open-access journal. As such, we are dedicated to making knowledge available without constraints. To that end:
- Articles are available for download without a charge
- Authors maintain their rights to their own work and
- Authors publishing using Creative Commons license on their work to further facilitate sharing and reading.
For other questions about Innovations in Pharmacy, please contact the editor.
We are frequently asked about other advantages to publishing with INNOVATIONS. Other considerations include:
- Most decisions are made within 45 days of receipt of the manuscript
- Authors receive a readership report that allows them to see usage statistics, including the institutions where their work is being downloaded
- Video abstracts, example videos, supplementary files, and data sets can be conveniently hosted along with articles to enhance the reader's understanding.
- Article types like Idea Papers and Case Study Reports can help authors get early work disseminated and establish a line of inquiry.
To learn more about our focus, prospective authors are encouraged to review the Invitations for each section of the journal.
Citing and Indexing
Suggested Citing Format
Innov Pharm. 2010; 1(2): Article 14
INNOVATIONS in pharmacy is indexed at: