Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read the submission guidelines prior to submission.
- Submissions must follow the journal's manuscript formatting.
- If Innovations in Pharmacy agrees to publish the Article, you hereby agree that it will be distributed with a Creative Commons Noncommercial Attribution license
You must be the author, or the authorized agent of the author(s) and copyright holder. If different from the author(s):
the author(s) must have approved the work for publication; the author(s) must have agreed to submit the article to the Journal; the author(s) must accept full responsibility for the content of the Article;
- The Article must be the Author(s) original work and must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury
- The Article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the Journal.
- Authors will grant a nonexclusive license in their work to Innovations in Pharmacy and the University of Minnesota Libraries.
Copyright of content published in INNOVATIONS in pharmacy belongs to the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.