Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Policies.
- Author name should not be listed anywhere in the submitted manuscript, including in headers, footers, or cover pages.
- Citations should be consistent with the style appropriate for the subject matter of the submitted paper.
- Articles must be approved by the Author's personal advisor (research mentor, PI, etc.) before submission.
All work in MURAJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
Copyright belongs to the individual authors.