Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You must be the author or the authorized agent of the author(s) and the copyright holder.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- If different from the author(s): the author(s) must have approved the work for publication, agreed to submit the article to the Journal, and accepted full responsibility for the article’s content.
- If the Journal of Regional Medical Campuses agrees to publish the Article, you hereby agree that it will be distributed with a Creative Commons Noncommercial Attribution license (CC BY-NC 4.0).
The article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the Journal.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors will grant a nonexclusive license in their work to the Journal of Regional Medical Campuses and the University of Minnesota Libraries.
The article must be the author(s) original work. It must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others, or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury.
All work in JRMC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 License
The University of Minnesota respects the privacy of web site visitors to the extent permitted by law. This online privacy statement is intended to inform users of what information is collected by this web site and how the information is used. For more information, visit: https://www.lib.umn.edu/about/privacy