Submissions

Login or Register to make a submission.

Submission Preparation Checklist

As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.

• I am currently an undergraduate honors student enrolled in university-level honors program/college or a recent graduate of an undergraduate honors program.
  • The submission has not been previously published.
  • If submitting a text file, the submission is a Word document or in plain-text format. If submitting multimedia, the submission is an .mp4 file. Images can be submitted as .png or .jpg files.
  • My name and contact information do not appear on my academic article or creative work submission; my contact information only appears in the contact information attachment.
  • My submission will include two attachments: 1) my article/creative work and 2) my contact information sheet. The submission guidelines on our homepage lists information to include in your contact information sheet.
  • At maximum, I am submitting up to (1) academic article and (1) creative submission. Note: If submitting one of each, please submit them separately through the website.

Privacy Statement

The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.