Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- My submission is double-spaced; uses 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- I have a submitted a separate PDF file containing a cover page that includes (1) my name, (2) the course I wrote this text in, (3) the semester and year it was written in, and (4) the professor who taught the course.
- My name only appears on the cover page.
- My submission adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, I have provided URLs for the references used.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.