Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The content is the authors' original scholarship.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The article submission file is in Microsoft Word, with endnotes linked to the text.
- Images and captions are placed in a separate document, not the manuscript document.
- Text and endnotes are properly formatted, according to the journal's Submission Guidelines and Style Sheet (link under Author Guidelines, below).
- Quotations and foreign-language phrases and titles are accurately transcribed, including special characters and accent marks.
- Names and titles of artworks as given in the text, notes, and captions match.
All article texts published in Panorama are distributed with a Creative Commons Noncommercial Attribution license (CC BY-NC 4.0). This means that authors retain the copyright to their work and grants users non-exclusive rights to share, copy, and/or redistribute the essay in any medium or format. Users may also adapt and/or build upon the article, as long as the original author and source are cited, and the use is for noncommercial purposes. Authors may also republish their material, with Panorama asking only for acknowledgement in the new source. Read the summary terms, or the full legal license code. For permission for other uses, or questions about use, please contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permissions and fees for images and multimedia, when required, are secured directly through arrangement between Panorama’s contributors and the copyright holders
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.