Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You must be the author, or the authorized agent of the author(s) and copyright holder (if different from the author(s)).
- The author(s) must have approved the work for publication, agreed to submit the article to the Journal, and accepted full responsibility for the content of the Article.
- The Article must be the author(s) original work and must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury.
- The Article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the Journal.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Each article submitted will undergo the Journal's editorial decision process. The Journal is not under any obligation to publish the Article. We will send you notices at the email address associated with your account. By submitting the Article, you represent and warrant that the above are true.
The author retains their copyright in their work and licenses the work for distribution under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.